- For friends who are like family.
- For family who are friends.
- For work and provision.
- For food in the fridge and that God made food taste so gosh darn delicious!
- For a man who loves me unconditionally even at my worst, my messiest, and my craziest.
- For a little boy who is healthy, friendly, cheerful, and just perfect in every way--though he does have pretty nasty poops.
It's been a year I couldn't have imagined or predicted. Becoming a mother has changed more than I expected but been far more wonderful and simply fun than I ever anticipated. My cup is full. I am so very grateful for the life God has given me.
"Pardon for sin and a peace that endureth, Thy own dear presence to cheer and to guide; Strength for today and bright hope for tomorrow, Blessings all mine, with ten thousand beside!"