Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day

The day I became a mother, my dear husband became a father. We did it together. I couldn't have gotten through labor without him. He was amazing. And he still is. I love watching him with Behr and watching Behr light up when he comes into the room. I love noticing that even at six months he tries to imitate his Dada. 


Babe, there's no one I would rather share parenthood with or who I would rather walk through figuring all of this new world with. You're a wonderful dad of six months and I know you're going to be even more amazing after sixteen months, and then six years, and on and on. I can't wait to watch how God strengthens you in that which He's called you to. I love you Puppa Bear.

Dear Dada, I love you soooooo much! You're my favoritest person in the world. I know you don't see it but when you come home or come over to play with me I get SO excited I think my head is going to pop right off. I save up my biggest smiles all day to give to you cuz you're the best. Thank you for playing with me and letting me watch Nats games with you and even taking me to Nats games. I can't wait to go to them again and again. I really like when we go to the pool because I'm a good swimmer just like you. I think I learned it from you just by association. I wish we could swim every day! I want to be just like you when I grow up. Like tomorrow when I'm bigger. I want to wear t-shirts and go to games and look at trucks and airplanes all the time.

My matching boys.
Sharing food on the deck. Favorites of both boys.

No comments: