Thursday, February 09, 2012

8 Years

Still two years short of a decade but it already feels like a lifetime! As of today Dre and I have been together, falling in love together, living the boring details of life together, being patient with each other, arguing and fighting together, having adventures together, being more and more of each other's best friend, for eight whole years. I can't believe what started eight years ago in my parents' living room, led us to a marriage, took us to Oklahoma for four months, and now finds us sitting in our own little home with a little one in the nursery.

My love, I say it a lot but it's true, I love you more and more each day. Here's to many, many more anniversaries and memories in the years to come. Leetle hug, beeeeeg kiss!


// I don't know where I'd be
Without you here with me
Life with you makes perfect sense
You're my best friend //

No comments: