Thursday, March 15, 2012

1565 Weeks

Dear Dada, Mama says you're turning thirty years old today. I have no idea what that means. Apparently it's 1565 weeks which is a lot. I know what weeks means because I am many weeks old. (Can you believe how many weeks I am already? 14. That's a lot.) But I think it's cool that you're many, many weeks old. I hope when I get to be 1565 weeks just like you I'm as cool as you are. You're the coolest person I know. I love to listen to you talk to me and tell jokes with you. I love the way your beard tickles me and that you are the most cozy person to snuggle up on. I love when you read to me and the books you pick out. I love how you take care of me even when you're pretty much still asleep and do crazy things. I love that you want to take care of me and protect me and help teach me things.

Happy birthday Dada! I love you lots and lots and can't wait 'til you and I get to spend many more weeks together making memories and being Daddy and Son together.

PS Mommy said to tell you that one of the coolest things you'll get to do in your thirties that you never got to do in your twenties is take me to lots and lots of baseball games. I can't wait!! 28 days until our first game!



No comments: