Friday, November 03, 2006

updating for the sake of updating

Nothing fun and exciting to report. I've been trying to think of a fun story with pictures but I'm not finding anything. If only I had a cute little kid in a Halloween costume... Maybe another year... ;-)

In other news: (Well actually this is fun and exciting!) I love this man!
I am so increasingly grateful to God for the gift He has given me in the privledge of living even the mundane moments of my life with Andree. My husband loves to bless me and bring me special surprise gifts like baby rose bushes and leggings. He is faithful to express gratitude for me as his wife. He always encourages me in my cooking, my work, my crazy plans. He helps me put together bridal shower invites. (;-)) He watches the TV shows I like over his (at least most times). He loves to invite people into our home for fellowship and crazy mind games or football time. He reads the scary chapters of Harry Potter at bedtime so I don't have nightmares.

My relationship with Andree and our marriage has made me aware in increasing ways of God's greatness and goodness towards me. I am so grateful to be so richly blessed with a husband with whom I can fellowship about Neadrethals with and who humbly seeks input and correction. I am in awe of the fact that when God created him He had me in mind. He created me perfectly suitable to love, care for, and support this man. I cannot wait to see all that God has for him and us in the future!

PS--You may have previously read about this dear man here: Disclaimer--None of the information recorded on the linked site is true aside from the description of Andree if he was a squirrel. (The fact that that "disclaimer" is necessary makes me laugh.)

No comments: