Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful.

I'm thankful for so many things. This year has been unlike any year we've had yet as a couple: blessing upon blessing, provision upon provision. I'm grateful for our own home this year and the space to host a crowd of 15 on Thanksgiving. I'm grateful for my hubby working his dream job and that he unexpectedly got the day off today. I'm grateful for friendships that have grown deeper in the last few months. I'm grateful for our family that loves us and blesses us so often with their thoughtfulness. I'm grateful for the roly poly little boy in my tummy and that someday soon I'll finally get to kiss his face.

And I'm grateful for a God who knows me. Who personally knows me and places circumstances in my life to not simply provide but to bless. I'm grateful that He "knows my size" ;-) and a specific expression of that is that I get to be pregnant *with* my best friend.

Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You two look beautiful! I wish you all the best with the future joy you're about to recieve! :)