Saturday, November 06, 2010

Snapshots of Home-Away-from-Home

A few of my favorite things from our home-away-from-home and the life we share.


Eggs, Oklahoma plums, and homemade cinnamon rolls for a quiet weekend morning together.


Mini dates to Sonic for limeades. Definitely something we, but in particularly Dre, will miss back home in Maryland.


Dre brought me a rose his first week of class. I put it with the last flowers he bought me in Maryland before our trip that made the drive out with us. I have a sweet husband.


Dre's morning coffee is usually FrenchPress and he leaves me the last quarter to have when I wake up after he's gone to class. (His day class schedule is 7am-3pm so he's long gone before I'm anywhere near conscious.) I love the little reminders that say "I'm-thinking-of-you" throughout my day.


Study dates at Starbucks in Mustang. This was in September. Now he mostly spends his free time resting because his brain is so fried from class where they are practicing over-and-over again scenarios in a simulation room.

No comments: