I found it off a blog I enjoy called Tammy's Recipes.
2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 cup sugar
1 tablespoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup vegetable oil
3/4 cup milk (soy works!)
1 cup finely-chopped unpeeled apples
1/3 cup all-purpose flour
1/3 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup softened butter (coconut oil in the Kless household)
1 teaspoon cinnamon
2. In another bowl, beat eggs until frothy. Mix in oil and milk.
3. Pour milk mixture into dry ingredients and stir. Fold in fruit.
4. Pour batter into a greased 8- or 9-inch square baking pan**.
5. Mix topping ingredients together and sprinkle over batter.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes, until cake tests done in the middle.