Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Triathlete


This is a horrible picture. (I took it from my phone while driving so I have some excuse for poor quality.) But I had to post it cuz I'm so proud of my boy. Dre is working hard to get himself ready for a sprint triathlon he's participating in in October. He, D-Sav, and K. Snyd. get together 3-4 times a week (some times more, some times less, let's be honest) to work on their swimming, biking, and running. It's been a lot of fun to listen to their stories and hear their encouragement of each other when they all have their good and bad days "working out."

So proud of you babe!!--and you too D-Sav and K.Snyd! So grateful to watch all three of your hard work and diligence. I'm looking forward to cheering you on in October--even in the early morning.

1 comment:

Peter Bang said...

i'm very impressed by your man!