Sunday, July 01, 2007

Girls Night with Andree

Last night we hosted a "Girls Night with Andree." Andree played host, fondue chef extraordinary, and bartender. We had ten of our favoritest single girl friends over and spent a few hours eating, laughing, and just chillin' on a Saturday night. Despite a few technical difficulties with the cheese fondue I think we all had a great time.

Girls, thank you so much for coming over! For welcoming the idea of a "girls night with Andree" and spending your Saturday night at our place. I/we had so much fun with you, even just seeing you for a few hours at a time was a special treat. We're looking forward to more special menus, food and fun in the future!


The first time I remember feeling a little "funny" around Andree was after our single cg guys organized and prepared the cg girls a special dinner. That was about a week before my birthday. Two weeks before I realized I had feelings for him that were more than that he was a "cool guy." I think I felt those feelings again on Saturday night... Thank you, Honey, for blessing my friends by serving them and creating a fun evening and atmosphere for us. I love you bay-be! I am so blessed to be your wife!

No comments: